Friday, January 30, 2009


Welcome to Jose’s blog site. Well to start off with the purpose of having this site is because of the class I am taking called LRS 491, which focuses on The Politics of Violence. I am currently a senior at California State University Northridge. I am majoring in Liberal Studies and also getting a minor in Chicano Studies. As you can see I love food, especially In-N-Out. I am a big sports enthusiast; I love football, basketball and baseball. I prefer college football over the professional stuff any day. I am a big Dodger fan as you can see by the photo. Some of my hobbies include collecting Air Jordan’s, working on my Subaru WRX Wagon, and spending time with my children. Well, thank you for visiting my blog page, and do not be shy to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment